Explore Huntington Harbour homes for sale in the northwest area of Huntington Beach, California. When you live in the harbour, you are within blocks of the waves at the beach.
Huntington Harbour Homes by Neighborhoods
About 3,500 people live in this area. Huntington Harbour is made up of 5 islands neighborhoods and the Mainland neighborhood.
Which Huntington Harbour Homes are for Sale?
Everyone wants to save time searching for homes online…it takes a lot of time. So we developed an easy way…really. When you are ready to take a home tour of properties that you love, just reach out to my real estate team and I. Enjoy your search for one of these Huntington Harbour homes for sale.
Fun Things to Do in the Huntington Harbour & the City of Huntington Beach
- Visit the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
- Bike to Sunset Beach, Bolsa Chica Beach or Huntington Beach
- Shop in the Huntington Harbour Mall – now featuring a Trader Joes
- Visit the Huntington Beach Pier
- Shop on Main Street in downtown Huntington Beach
- Dine on Main Street
- Have lunch at Ruby’s Diner at the end of the pier
- Fish off of the Huntington Beach Pier
- Go surfing
- Go swimming, stand up paddle board or rowing
- Visit Huntington Beach State Park
- If you are a music lover, then visit the Huntington Beach Symphony Orchestra
- Cruise the Huntington Harbour
- Take a sunset Gondola cruise and imagine being in Venice, Italy
- Visit the International Surfing Museum
- Explore the Huntington Central Park – 300 acres at 18100 Goldenwest Street
- Get back to nature at the Shipley Nature Center
- Go Shopping at the new Bella Terra shopping center on Beach Blvd and Edinger
- Visit the Old World Village with cobbled stone streets at 7651 Center Ave
- Newland House Museum at 19820 Beach Blvd
- Have breakfast or lunch at Mother’s Market next to the Newland House Museum
- Take your dogs to the Huntington Beach Dog Beach at 100 Golden West
- and many more things to do in Surf City USA.